COVID-19 Level 2 Alert Update:
Please note that whilst our showrooms in Auckland can now re open, a few changes have been implemented to comply with the Ministry of Health guidelines to keep our staff, customers and community safe:
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms we ask you to please stay home and nominate a friend/family member to collect on your behalf
- When collecting, we recommend you to wear a face mask to keep yourself and people around you safe.
- Please have your sales reference number ready so that we can process your collection much faster
- Please make payment online or over the phone as cashless transaction is preferred to limit contact
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the premises and also Register yourselves in the Visitors Book and provide your car registration number for contract tracing or Scan the QR code on the Covid tracker app.
- To ensure social distancing we are limiting the number of customers entering the stores to meet health and safety requirements
- Frontline staff numbers are limited to ensure social distancing so please maintain a distance of 2m between other customers and staff at all times
Delivery time frames:
As of today, we have not been notified of any delivery delays. So deliveries will take place in a contactless manner under government guidelines.
Any changes in our operation will be updated on this page.
If you are feeling unwell please stay at home for the safety of our staff and community.
Thank you very much for your kind patience and understanding.
Team at TSB Living.