|Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch||$6.00|
|North Island except rural areas||$12.00|
|South Island Except rural areas||$25.00|
Prices are reflective of main cities only. You will receive an email requesting additional fees should they apply.
You are welcome to purchase online or call us on
09 274 1981 to place an order. Delivery for ALL ITEMS will be within 4-10 working days. To learn more contact your local store here
Bosch 18V Impact Drill Driver | Gsb 18V-Li2-Each
Quick OverviewProduct ID PR5214- These are end of lines clearance stock for a limited time- These high end tools are distributed by one of NZ largest tool and safety supplier, so...
Product ID PR5214
- These are end of lines clearance stock for a limited time
- These high end tools are distributed by one of NZ largest tool and safety supplier, so covers warranties here in NZ
- Trade tools at excellent pricing that is hard to beat
- 2 year tool warranty. For free warranty extension, please register the tool online with Bosch
Most compact and lightweight professional 18V impact drill in the market. Lightest weight in class for fatigue free drilling. Most Compact - Perfect handling due to compact design. Able to complete a wide range of applications including impact drilling in masonry.
• Bare tool only - battery/charger sold separately (Drill bit as per photo not included)
• Integrated LED for lighting up work areas
• Soft grip: easy and fatigue-less handling by ergonomic
• Forward / Reverse rotation
• No memory effect and no self-discharge thanks to lithium-ion technology
• Full power of the battery up to the last screw
• ECP: Electronic Cell Protection protects battery against overload, overheating, and total discharge
• Flexible battery system: compatible with 1.5Ah, 2.0Ah and 4.0Ah batteries (not included) in the same voltage class
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid delivery day disappointments, measure the area you plan to place your new furniture in, as well as the furniture you have selected to purchase, before placing your order. Also measure any doorways (height and width) through which the furniture must pass to get to its final position in your home. Identify any delivery obstacles – is there enough ceiling clearance? Will the furniture clear the stairway or elevator? Can the piece be maneuvered around any right angles? Because of our commitment to providing you with outstanding customer service.
Typical delivery time frame is three working days upon dispatch.
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 12 month warranty if not specially stated. RTB (Return to Base) means the buyer pays for returning goods to us; we will fix or replace the faulty products. Refund will be given only if a replacement is not available. Warranties are not transferable beyond the original buyer. Shipping fee is not refundable. Warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs, incorrect assembly, misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed. Warranty does not cover if your purchase was used for business/commercial purpose.
Return Policy - If for any reason the product we sent you turns out to be faulty, we’ll do our best to get that fixed really quickly. Please contact us and we’ll replace it for you and meet all our responsibilities under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. If the product is as described and is returned back due to change of mind then Shipping will not be refunded and a 15% restocking fee will apply. For a full refund ( which is given as a store credit and will be valid for 6 months from the time it has been generated) the goods must be returned in a re-saleable state as received by the purchaser.
Credit Card via Payment Express checkout (Visa or Mastercard).
Bank Account: TSB Living Ltd Bank Account Number: 12-3233-0640707-00 Bank branch: ASB Bank, Botany Branch, Auckland
For any bulk orders email our wholesale division, email@example.com for bulk pricing.