Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions "we", "our" and "us" means TSB Living Ltd, "you" refers to you the customer. "Dollar" constitutes New Zealand dollars only. These terms and conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between TSB Living Ltd. and the customer. No other external terms and conditions are applicable to this website and business. Terms and conditions cannot be varied without prior approval from both parties in writing.
Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions are the terms on which TSB Living Ltd offers you access to the services of our website. By registering as a member with us, or purchasing products from us, you are accepting these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the services. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen years old. We only sell and ship Products within New Zealand. We do not make deliveries outside of New Zealand.
Assembly offer – Please do let us know if you would like your units to be assembled by us for a reasonable price. We have cabinet makers available. Once assembled, shipping charge and duration may vary.
Choice of Color/design – Where a product listed has various options such as color, size, RHS/LHS features, please advise us of your preference. Where no instructions are given, product readily available in stock will be dispatched. Colors strictly subject to availability.
Information Error - We strive to make every piece of information as accurately as we could. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders and refund the full amount received.
We stand behind all our products. All of our products carry a 12 month warranty (return to base) if not specially stated. We will fix or replace the faulty products. Refund will be given only if a replacement is not available. Warranties are not transferable beyond the original buyer. Shipping fee is not refundable. Warranty does not cover unauthorized repairs, incorrect assembly, misuse, abuse or use of a product for which it was not designed. Warranty does not cover if your purchase was used for business/commercial purpose.
Return, Refund & Warranty Policy
At TSB Living, we strive to ensure that you have a pleasant trade, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we'll do our best to get things fixed really quickly. We will meet all our obligations under the Consumer Gaurantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
For piece of mind, most of our products come with a 1 year warranty (return to base). Some products where specified may have extended or limited warranty.
Your purchase arrived damaged, faulty or does not work as it should.
Please contact our customer care team for assistance.
- Please retain the original packaging & invoice
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/videos where required.
- This will help us and our supplier's/couriers assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- We will validate the return and our team will guide you towards a drop off at our nearest branch or organize courier pick up
- On return, we will assess the fault/damage, to approve the claim. Please allow 2-3 working days
- We will work with you to organize a replacement or a refund. In some instances we can have parts swapped or partial refunds processed by mutual agreement.
Require assistance with warranty claims
If your purchase becomes faulty over a period of time
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice
- You will be requested for accurate description of the fault via email and photos/video where required.
- This will help us and our supplier's assess the fault or damage and offer the best possible resolution
- TSB Living may elect to offer repair or replacement based on the nature of the fault
- Our team may request for the unit to be dropped off at the nearest branch, depot or couriered back to us
- Products that require 3rd party or technical support will take approx 5-10 working days
- Where possible we may offer parts to aid with the product's use or a partial refund
- On having the issue fixed, the product can be picked up or couriered out.
Change of mind requests
- Please contact our customer care team with a copy of your invoice within 14 days of your purchase
- The product must be in mint condition, unopened in it's original packaging
- Original shipping and return shipping will be at buyer's cost. The return courier is at the transit risk of the buyer.
- On our team's assessment of the return to be 100% suitable for resale. A credit note will be issued within 3 working days excluding any shipping
- Please note we do not accept change of mind returns on mattresses, toppers and related products due to health and hygiene reasons.
- Flat pack furniture once opened cannot be returned back under this clause.
- Please contact our customer care team for any returns so we can assess and guide you through to avoid any disappointments prior to coming into the store.
- For purchases uplifted at our branch, returns of any kind will have to be made at the nearest branch only.
- Products purchased must be used for personal or household use (non commercial) for warranty purposes. CGA does not cover Commercial products.
- Refunds will only be processed using the same mode of payment which was accepted at the time of purchase.
Payment Methods and Processing Times
We currently accept payments using credit card facilities or bank deposit only.
Payments will not be processed until all applicable information has been received by TSB Living Ltd. Payments are not cleared on weekends or public holidays, please ensure sufficient funds are available on credit cards for payment to be processed on the next business day.
If your payment is not received within 7 days from the date that you receive your order confirmation, TSB Living Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the transaction.
TSB Living Ltd. also reserves the right to change prices for products displayed on www.tsbliving.co.nz at any time without notification.
TSB Living Ltd. will make every attempt to dispatch your item as soon as possible, it may however take up to 48 hours from date of payment for your item to be dispatched. Please note items will not be dispatched until payment has been received in full. Estimated delivery times will be 3 to 5 working days (excluding rural delivery which will take up to 5-7 working days)
TSB Living Ltd makes every effort to deliver your product according to the estimated delivery times provided at checkout, however bears no liability for delays caused by Courier companies. All estimated delivery times are in business days and exclude weekends and/or public holidays.
For further information about our combined shipping, please visit http://www.tsbliving.co.nz/pages/shipping-information
Whilst TSB Living Ltd employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology software for its transactions with our customers, TSB living Ltd will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner. Please note that TSB Living Ltd will not collect and store customer's credit card details.